#SnapMyVeg – Photo Competition
So who is growing something delicious in their garden that is now ready to harvest and enjoy?
Take a quick photo of your home grown fruit or veggies (yes, even though the competition is called #snapmyveg we want to see your fruit as well).
We will feature some of the fantastic entries you send to us in this blog post, so check back regularly to see all of the mouth watering produce photo’s coming in (T’s & C’s below).
This is our very first entry that has come in via Twitter, its tiny but perfect!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted due to computer errors.
- We reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- All entries agree to the use of their competition entry photographs being used in publicity both on our website and social media sites.
- One winner will be drawn at random after the closing date of Wednesday 30th September and contacted within 24 hours of the closing date.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash alternative will be offered, although we reserve the right to change the prize if there are any problems with the product that has been offered.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all the entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner following the closing date of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged we reserve the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judging process.
- Failure to respond or provide an address for delivery of your prize result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out above and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time by Gardens2you.